This particular set of paracord bracelets is dedicated to those men and women in military service, and aptly titled the “Special Forces” set.
Each paracord bracelet is made from two different camo (camouflage) colors:
– jungle camo made from a dark green base color
– desert camo made from a tan base color
The two different weave styles are distinctly different from each other and are made to be worn together on a single wrist or separately, one on each wrist. Alternatively wear one and keep the other for an emergency or give it to your brother/sister in arms!
The two different styles are:
– Fishtail Paracord Bracelet
– Cyclone Paracord Bracelet
Each paracord bracelet is made from high quality 550 parachute cord. Parachute cord (also paracord or 550 cord when referring to type-III paracord) is a lightweight nylon kernmantle rope originally used in the suspension lines of parachutes. This cord is useful for many other tasks and is now used as a general purpose utility cord by both military personnel and civilians.
Included with this set is a limited edition miniature bull skull made from resin which can double as a great display piece as well as two convenient hooks for hanging up your paracord bracelets when not being worn!
Each bracelet is made on order and as such we need you to advise on your wrist measurement before order. If none of the sizes mentioned are correct for your wrist then please feel free to request a customisation for your specific size!
How to measure your wrist for a paracord bracelet:
In order to correctly measure your wrist before placing your order with us, please take the following instructions into consideration!
1. Take a tape measure, string or a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch.
2. Take up the slack, but not so tight that it cuts off your blood circulation, but merely to the point where it wraps comfortably around your wrist without any slack.
3. If you’re using a piece of string or paper then make a mark at the point where the two ends meet. Lay this against a ruler or similar to determine your wrist diameter.
4. Remember to send us the actual measurement. You do not need to compensate for slack as we do this when we craft your paracord bracelet on your true wrist size that you supply to us!